Friday, March 5, 2010

Scensty

I am excited about our new Scentsy catalogs!! View everything here!!! Get your party booked TODAY and when you hold your party receive your special gift! You won't know what your gift is until you hold your party! How exciting is that?! I love surprises!!! You can contact me through my website.
Scensty offers so many great scents, and the great thing is...there is no flame, no soot, nothing to burn yourself or your little ones on! The 25 watt bulbs gets to around body temp. 
If you would like more information on becoming a consultant and joining my team you can read all about it here
To book a party simply go here. Scentsy's hostess benefits are AWESOME!! I mean who doesn't love FREE stuff!!!
So Let's get your party booked today and you will enjoy all that Scentsy has to offer!!

No comments: