Thursday, March 18, 2010

Its a Wonderful Life

I love my family. They are everything to me, and I couldn't have asked for a better one!!
I snapped some pictures of daddy playing with the kiddos. I just love moments like that. They love their father, and I love when they get a chance to play with him!!
It made me think about how wonderful this life is. We shouldn't take anything for granted, and we should cherish every moment that we have with the ones we love!
Weston is already learning how to wrestle with dad!!
Justin can't wait till he is a little older and can really play with him, rough housing and what not!!
He is super excited to throw a football with him!
Little Miss Briley is watching her cartoons minding her own business!! 
I love my family, they are perfect in every way to me! We have our ups and downs, but the UPS out weigh the downs by far!!

No comments: