1. The best piece of advice I was ever given was by my Dad who always told me to believe in myself, if I did I could accomplish anything I set my heart on doing .
2. If I had a million dollars to give to one charity I would give it to UNICEF .
3. If I got to choose my "last meal" it would be King Crab legs, filet mignon, salad with all the toppings!! a baked potato, a few shots of Patron(in remembrance of my brother) Dr. Pepper, and a piece of chocolate cake! .
4. My hair is now BLONDE!!! Although it's not the blonde I wanted but I am going back to get it done again next week! .
5. If at first you don't succeed try try again..and if you still don't succeed EFF it!! LOL No I am kidding. Keep trying until you get it, everything comes with patience and practice! .
6. I have always been very outdoors-y, my dad raised me and we were always hunting, fishing, or ATVing! I pride myself in the stuff my dad has instilled in me as fun! I wouldn't want to be any other way! It is fun and gives us a common ground, we enjoying fishing and hunting (and riding the ATVs) together. I plan on having my dad there when I shoot my first Deer or Elk!! .
7. Oh....and by the way.... I can't wait to see if we get this new Dodge Mega cab. Its soooo bad @ss!! Also I can't wait for my dad to come visit .
Hope you all have a great and wonderful weekend!!!
Be safe out there!!