Sunday, March 7, 2010

My heart is aching. My friend for many years went into labor last night, I wished her luck and couldn't wait to see pictures. As the day went on I hadn't heard anything so I asked her mom if she had heard anything. Nothing...then not long after I learned that their little boy passed away. He came into this world without a heartbeat, they tried to revive him, got a heartbeat but he still was not breathing. I am so sad. I am at a loss of words. I can't even imagine the pain she is going through. I can't describe how I am feeling. I found a little poem that I thought was nice, and thought I would share it with you all:::

God's Rarest Breed

Angel, Little wonder
Little Promise, Little Boy
We didn't get to love on you
Or let you bring us joy

Our arms are filled with emptiness
Our hearts are filled with pain
We search for all the answers
Our response is only rain
He called for you to fill a need
We know that you'll succeed
You are special in this universe
You are God's Rarest Breed
A gift to let the stars shine bright
To help each of us see His Light
They can't tell us about the power of love
Cuz you were sent for from far Above
How were we to know
When we were planting your tiny seed
How important it was for you to grow
Into God's Rarest Breed
I found this poem here.
My thoughts and prayers are with the Arsenault family, and with the McGuire family. I love you guys. 

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

what a great post. you're an awesome friend!