Sunday, February 28, 2010

Early Bird

This morning Weston decided he wanted to wake up at 6 am. When I was clearly not ready to get up! But here I am on my second cup of coffee, watching him jump in his jumper!!
So the last couple months I have been losing an obscene amount of hair, my husband is constantly complaining that there is hair everywhere. I have to vacuum everyday or every other day to keep up with it! Weston will be on the ground playing and have a bunch of hair in his hand...so its not an option not to vacuum everyday!! When I wash my hair a clump will come out, every single time!!! I am so shocked I don't have a bald spot somewhere
Well after talks with my husband and my dad, I called my Dr. He wants me to get some blood work done on Monday. Were going to see if there is anything wrong with my thyroid. I am praying there is nothing wrong with me and its just my crazy hormones from having a baby. I would be lying if I told you I wasn't the least bit scared. I am totally freaked that I could have something wrong with me. I will keep you updated on everything. I just hope there isn't anything to keep you updated on!!

No comments: