Friday, March 19, 2010

Fill in the _____ Friday

1.  Today I am wearing     a brown shirt, and some jeans. gotta be comfy!!!    .


2.  My favorite childhood food was   probably steak and potatoes!!    and my favorite food  now is   I love all kinds of food so this is hard. I love love SUSHI!! whenever i get a chance to eat it i do! I love steak, olive garden anything...I would have to say I don't have a favorite food, I love just about ALL food .


3.  A day that I am too busy to     play with my kids for longer then 10 minutes is a day that I am too busy.


4.  The last movie I saw was      Percy Jackson and the lightening thief      and the next movie I want to see is     "Alice in Wonderland"  .


5.  My favorite smell is     the smell of Barnes and Noble    because,      what is better than the smell of coffee and books! :) I could stay in there for hours and sip lattes and read books!!!!   .


6.  A weird little quirk I have is      hmmmm I have no idea...I have to brush my teeth before a workout...I can't workout with unclean teeth!.


7.  When I take personality quizzes they always say I'm      adventurous, to an extent though!! LOL outdoorsy person.    


No comments: