Sunday, February 21, 2010

SUNDAY SUNDAY

Weston finally slept for me last night!!! He woke up twice to eat but thats OK with me!! As long as he went back to sleep in his bed, which he did!! HOORAY!!!
Here are some pics I took of him in the bath the other night:::
It is so much fun to bathe him because he loves to splash in the tub. I can already tell he is going to be a little monster!! LOL He is the most adorable baby boy! Just look at that smile, how can you resist something so sweet!!!
OH (randomness), yesterday Weston was crying and Briley came in and started singing to him....what was she singing you ask...." I thought I was calming you dwon, I thought I was calming you down"!!! I couldn't help but laugh it was so cute!! She is the best big sister!!! She is always playing with him and when he cries she tries to calm him by singing, playing, or acting like the goofball she is!!
I am just so blessed to have the family I do, I have a wonderful husband who takes care of us, and two beautiful and healthy children, I can't complain!

No comments: