Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Holy icicles!!

This morning while making the beds I thought I should take some pictures of these super sized icicles hanging outside our windows!! Now some of you might think "Oh how fun it would be to live somewhere where it snows"
Well, honestly it stinks. Shoveling the snow everyday it snows is not fun and its hard work especially when it snows more then 2-4 inches!!! I can not wait till it warms up and the snow goes away! I am dreaming about warm weather again!!
I remember when I was a kid, I always wanted to live in a place where it snowed (had 4 seasons, unlike Vegas where it snows once every 5 years!) Well I can honestly say that I would never miss living in a place where it snows this much in the winter. I know it is not as awful here as in other places. But for me it is bad, I try not to go out when the roads are covered, I stay inside where it is nice and warm, and sip hot chocolate!!
We only a have a couple more months of this freezing cold, below 30, miserable, no good weather! And thank goodness for that! I would rather go out fishing, swimming, walking, and running then daydream about it!!

No comments: