Thursday, February 18, 2010

Another "sleepless" night

So little dude has not been sleeping in his bed very well the last week and a half. He will sometimes sleep for an hour or two if I am lucky, then wakes up and refuses to go back in his bed. So I end up usually sleeping on the couch with him every night, which is not comfy to lay on anymore since it broke!
Well last night I thought I will lay in bed with him for an hour and then lay him back in his bed...that never happened, everytime he woke up he wanted to eat, or to have something in his mouth to pacify him.
So needless to say we slept together the whole night. We kicked hubby out of the bed, because he had had enough of the tossing and turning so he went and slept on the couch.

I cannot wait till this little dude will sleep in his bed again! I love him dearly I just do not like to sleep with him.
We woke up at 7am and he of course is happy as a clam...mommy and daddy on the other hand are tired and cranky and want nothing more then to go back to bed!!! Here are some pictures of the little punk this morning (I bet he is thinking HAHA I got you again!)

What can I do son to get you back sleeping in your bed all night?! What?? Anything I will do it!! Mommy just wants to sleep for more then 2 hours in a night! Please be a good boy and sleep in your bed tonight...ALL night!! You could even wake up at 6am, and I would be happy!!!
Here's hoping for a better night tonight!


No comments: