Saturday, September 3, 2011

What our homes reflect

Day 3 in the 31 Days to Clean...and I do not feel like cleaning today...Dad left today and I am just feeling down. I hate when he has to go back home. I know I just need to get up and start my cleaning task for the day...I was reading 31 Days to Clean and it has a list written by Renee Behringer the title is 10 Ways to Give Life to Your Home and one has stood out to me today..#6 face our anger, anxeity, fear, and depression. Our homes reflect our mental/spiritual/ emothional health. Ask the Lord to replace these emotions with faith and hope.
So I think I need to pray for a little help today. :)
My home reflects the way I feel today, and I don't want it to. I want to have my house look immaculate!! So I am going to go get my butt up ask God for a little help and get cleaning...
Updates later!!

No comments: