Monday, November 10, 2008

Trying to Conceive

Last month Justin and I decided to start trying to conceive another child! I am so beyond stoked to have another little sturgiss in the house!! The road to conceiving isnt so easy, don't get me wrong we love trying!! But here I am thinking I am going to get pregnant right away and everything will be easy cheesy. Well I thought I might be pregnant, but AF came. and went. and now I am waiting for Justin to get home from working so we can start baby making again!!
It is a little more difficult for us because Justin is gone at work for 2-3 weeks at a time, so he isnt always home when I am O'ing....But we still try when he gets home! 
We are praying we have a boy. But of course we would be happy with whatever god gives us! 
I will keep posting on our journey ttc!!

No comments: